Week 15: The Future, my future...

          So, last post of the semester. The future is inevitable, how ever distant or vague. I still think back to when I first came to Ringling and I get whiplash, since it only feels like I've just got here. To think I'm a senior in college... Later it will be fine for me, I both hope and suppose. Of course, nothing will happen if you don't make it happen so I will continue to put my all in my studies and art.
          Even further down the line who can say what will happen, at least in regards to my life. I can only see so far. But the world has it's future in its history, they say it repeats itself so. World war will come, if not between nations then between our species and the environment. Technology will surely advance, to what level within 10, 20, 50, 100 years I don't think we're to say. One hundred years ago we had only just invented cars and planes and forty years ago we thought we'd have cars that flew and hover boards and many other things. There are two things I can say that are coming, the AI singularity and the advent of neurodigital interface. I don't think anyone can say how soon either will come or which one will come first.
         But as my father has said to me, hope for the good, prepare for the bad, and avoid the ugly like the plague.

Comments